Monday, August 17, 2009

out of fear comes ...

i get bored easily
yes
bored bored bored
i have these random spurts of interest
and these moments of high adrenaline.
i think up ideas so clever and brilliant
all in my mind
and thats it,
it just
STOPS
right there
maybe my boredom is actually,
laziness,
or maybe even FEAR
because
maybe I am just too AFRAID to see
what the results of MY efforts could look like

i
think this approach
is limiting my LIFE
i
think i am afraid to even
commit myself to anything
or even seem commited
maybe thats why
I am always late
maybe thats why
I
prefer virtual
communication
there is no
COMMITMENT
in
something
that
is
random.
Garfield said
YOU
have nothhing to
FEAR
but
FEAR
itself.
I
FEAR
fear.
I fear, fear.

1 comment:

  1. I love this poem. Self doubt and fear limit us. But we know that theyr there. We know.

    ReplyDelete